So I have been meaning to make a blog post of just random weird things that I have seen or experienced since moving to West Africa. This will be an on going post as I will just add to it when a random weird thing happens, or I see something weird, or whatever!
1. So around Thanksgiving we were out trying to find the place here that sells pork. We found it but they were the smallest, skinniest pigs I have ever seen. Poor things. As we were walking around the "pig market" a man comes up to me and tries his best to talk English to me. I understand some of what he says but he is slightly getting on my nerves and I am getting a little weirded out already. Then he says to me in perfect English, "My Love Is Like Leather.". Umm, What??? I don't even know how to take that. Weird, weird, weird. It will forever be lost in translation to me what he meant!
Jesse: Last day of 40/40
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment